Join a team with EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY and INTEGRITY!
CDI Corporation (CDI) is a privately held company founded in 1950. We deliver engineering services to blue-chip clients with operations in markets around the world.
CDI Marine Company is a division of CDI Government Services and a leader in providing our clients with high quality, cost effective engineering, design and logistics services in the marine industry. For additional opportunities please visit us at www.cdicareercenter.com
- CDI Marine Company was awarded the Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Governor’s Award in 2016.
- Forbes.com named CDI as one of the Most Trustworthy Companies in the United States in 2012.
- CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer
- CDI is seeking a Sr. Program Analysts in Mayport, FL
- Reporting, analysis, recommendations, corrective actions, post-action reporting and training for USN Regional Maintenance Center personnel
- Identify, analyze, and provide mitigation strategies to eliminate program risks related to schedule and performance.
- Interpret and apply information contained within shore maritime maintenance value streams, business processes, data models, and IT architecture to transition from legacy applications to the NMMES-TR solution
- Apply business process re-engineering and change management strategies required for implementation of the NMMES-TRE solution which affect Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business improvement activities
- Support the development, coordination, and execution of materials in the following areas which directly supports the implementation and deployment of NMMES-TR: RMC maintenance and repair value chains, business process flow; deployment and site implementation; training; organizational change management; and data migration
- Provide analysis, support and participate in various internal and external Integrated Product teams and/or work groups associated with the NMMES-TR Implementation.
- Prepare, review, and document responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Act as a liaison with other Naval Shipyard, RMC, or other NAVSEA agency personnel to communicate plans, objectives, to facilitate research or problem solving, explain business process changes resulting from software implementation, incorporation of government user input into software configuration, etc.
- Work closely with appropriate government analysts and technical personnel to develop instructions/guidance which govern cognizant policies associated with implementation and deployment of NMMES-TR. Supports/develops additional systems manuals, as necessary. Provide briefings to all levels of personnel on system operations and use.
- Support decision making to achieve NMMES-TR project objectives.
- Devise methods for securing the kind of information needed to assure management will be able to effectively develop and/or execute various phases of the program/project.
- Develop, plan, and coordinate the initiation of specific tasks to meet program objectives.
- Support program planning, review and evaluation by performing continuing analyses of the effectiveness, efficiency, schedule adherence, and other parameters of the program’s progress and success.
- Assist in the development of remedial actions to correct problems and deficiencies.
- Initiate, plan, and conduct comprehensive studies and reviews of programs that impact across the organization. Studies that are directed and/or conducted may also relate to extremely complex and diversified program areas
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced-level knowledge of RMC or Naval Shipyard Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business processes, systems, and architectures
- Advanced experience with overall project management of a complex Navy IT project with strong organizational skills to effectively develop and implement plans of action and milestones and coordinate project tasks.
- Work independently and/or organize and participate in teams of government and/or contractor support staff who are functional or technical experts that will assist in the planning and managing the delivery of the NMMES-TR solution.
- Serve in an advisory role, providing high visibility analytical, functional and program management expertise to facilitate and support government executive and operational level decision making for policy changes, re-engineering business processes and change management.
- Ability to articulate all aspects of RMC or Naval Shipyard Maintenance MRO business processes, value chain, data model requirements and associated technical requirements
- Expertise and ability to identify, develop, and obtain approval of MRO operational and functional requirements, value chain and business processes into appropriate requirements documents; deployment and site implementation; training; organizational change management; and data migration requirements into the appropriate documents
- Advanced-level knowledge of and skill to apply a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to assess and improve program effectiveness or to improve complex management processes and systems
- Knowledge of a substantive nature of agency programs and activities; agency missions, policies, and objectives; management principles and processes to assess program development/execution for improvement of organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Advanced-level knowledge and skill in communicating orally and in writing to prepare presentations, briefings and talks to high-ranking military and civilian managers
- Advanced-level skill to plan, organize and team effectively with various levels of SERMC, other RMC, Shipyards and NAVSEA agencies
- Applicant must be a US Citizen, must have a SECRET clearance and will be subject to a security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- CARRYING and LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must comply with Company’s Driver Safety Policy if assigned to operate company and/or rental vehicles