Join a team with EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY and INTEGRITY!
CDI Corporation (CDI) is a privately held company founded in 1950. We deliver engineering services to blue-chip clients with operations in markets around the world.
CDI Marine Company is a division of CDI Government Services and a leader in providing our clients with high quality, cost effective engineering, design and logistics services in the marine industry. For additional opportunities please visit us at www.cdicareercenter.com
- CDI Marine Company was awarded the Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Governor’s Award in 2016.
- Forbes.com named CDI as one of the Most Trustworthy Companies in the United States in 2012.
- CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer
- CDI is seeking two Change Management. Program Analysts, one in Naples, Italy and one in Mayport, FL
- Reporting, analysis, recommendations, corrective actions, post-action reporting and training for USN Regional Maintenance Center personnel
- Provide advice, guidance, and recommendations to the PMS 444 Product Support Manager and leadership on all matters related to shore maritime maintenance Organizational Change Management requirements of Navy shipyards, Regional Maintenance Centers, and other fleet maintenance activities
- Work with government employees at all levels (executives, managers, employees) to coach and influence for positive business outcomes. Coach executive, people leaders, change champions, and change agents for effectiveness in their change-related roles
- Create business cases to support change based on the environment, type of change, groups affected by the change, resource availability, etc.
- Coordinate the development of leadership action communication products including briefing slide decks, videos, emails, readiness checklists, quick start guides, etc.
- Coordinate directly with the NMMES-TR Program Management Office (PMS 444) Change Management staff for purposes of integrating that offices change management objectives as well as a source for change management support materials
- Develop change management and internal communication plans and supporting materials, in close partnership with government Public Affairs Office (PAO) and Training leads
- Conduct change readiness assessments, evaluate results, present findings, and make recommendations. Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption of the change
- Partner closely with the leadership to manage execution of change activities in alignment with the Program Management Office (PMS 444) NMMES-TR plans and government companion plans
- Responsible for coordinating the effort to implement change management methodology, build organizational capability and lead cultural adoption of the NMMES-TR system. The primary role is the creation and implementation of change management plans (including the integration of communications and training) for raising awareness about a change, coaching sponsors and leaders, involving employees in the design of the change, getting employees ready for the change, accelerating the transition from current to future states and achieving the benefits of the change.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to conduct organizational change management activities to ensure full and proper implementation of the NMMES-TR solution across the continuum of the implementation and deployment phase of the project
- Advanced-Level skill in applying change management methodology (e.g., Kotter, Prosci, or ACMP accreditation) to IT system implementation
- Ability in facilitation and communication skills, both written and verbal, across all organizational functions and levels
- Ability to communicate complex information and ideas verbally and in writing to support informal and formal forums so others from diverse backgrounds and experience levels will understand
- Ability to operate within a rapid-pace, dynamic environment, often-times managing multiple programs concurrently
- Advance-level knowledge and ability to optimize information flow and recommend knowledge management solutions
- Applicant must be a US Citizen, have a current SECRET clearance and will be subject to a security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- CARRYING and LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must comply with Company’s Driver Safety Policy if assigned to operate company and/or rental vehicles